In Stock - Black VW Mk3 A/C Golf / Jetta / Cabrio RHD Conversion
This is a in-stock Mk3 RHD Conversion!
It has the following specifications:
- Black Dashboard, Trims, Carpet.
- Air Conditioning
- ABS Brake Module
- Hydraulic Clutch (VR/TDI style, can be converted to cable)
- DBW Pedal Setup (TDI style, can be converted to cable).
It is in-stock and ready for collection or freight delivery - please contact us for a shipping quote if needed.
We supply our right hand drive (RHD) conversions as 'front clips'. We start with a complete RHD European market vehicle and carefully cut the clips from the strut towers back to the under the front seats.
The firewalls are a bolt-in style, so no welding is required during the swap.
There are lots of RHD specific parts, which are included and not limited to:
- Dashboard, dashboard wiring, support, under trays and trim
- Firewall, brackets, steering rack
- Brake booster, brackets (need to specify if ABS required*)
- Heating system, fresh air intake, controls (need to specify if A/C required*)
- Front carpet, lower a-pillar trims and front Euro center console
- Fuse panel, brackets
- RHD Euro headlight switch
- Wiper motor, arms, bracket
- LHD Fresh Air intake blank panel
- Pedal cluster complete (need to specify if Drive-By-Wire required*)
*Additional options may increase cost.
You will retain your existing ECUs, steering wheel, keys, most of your wiring harnesses, tie-rods, subframes etc. These items are all the same as RHD and many are specific to your vehicles engine or similar. You do not need to remove the suspension, brakes etc from the vehicle during the swap. There is no welding needed at all, but some minor cutting will be involved i.e. the fresh air intake for example is stamped from the factory on your LHD vehicle but was not opened.
Please consult your local laws regarding converting, registering and operating a RHD vehicle. In our experience it is the same as other modifications, and is a fairly common swap - Postal workers often have converted Subarus etc. Due to the varity of locations, we supply the conversions for off-road and show use only.
Some of the photos are showing parts installed in vehicles - this is for illustration purposes only and may include parts which are not included with the swap - like the car for example..