This is a special order item
We supply our right hand drive (RHD) conversions as 'front clips'. We start with a complete RHD European market vehicle and carefully cut the clips from the strut towers back to the under the front seats.
The firewalls are a bolt-in style, so no welding is required during the swap. There are lots of RHD specific parts, which are included and not limited to:
- Dashboard, dashboard wiring, support, under trays and trim
- Firewall, brackets, steering rack
- Brake booster, brackets (need to specify if ABS required*)
- Heating system, fresh air intake, controls (need to specify if A/C required*)
- Front carpet, lower a-pillar trims and front Euro center console
- Fuse panel, brackets
- RHD Euro headlight switch
- Wiper motor, arms, bracket
- LHD Fresh Air intake blank panel
- Pedal cluster complete (need to specify if Drive-By-Wire required*)
*Additional options may increase cost.
You will retain your existing ECUs, steering wheel, keys, most of your wiring harnesses, tie-rods, subframes etc. These items are all the same as RHD and many are specific to your vehicles engine or similar. You do not need to remove the suspension, brakes etc from the vehicle during the swap. There is no welding needed at all, but some minor cutting will be involved i.e. the fresh air intake for example is stamped from the factory on your LHD vehicle but was not opened.
We may have RHD conversion clips in stock, please contact us to enquire. We are also happy to special order one to your requirements â€“ we require a minimum 50% deposit at time of ordering. We ask that all clips are collected or delivered within 14 days of them being ready in the USA.
Please consult your local laws regarding converting, registering and operating a RHD vehicle. In our experience it is the same as other modifications, and is a fairly common swap â€“ Postal workers often have converted Subarus etc. Due to the varity of locations, we supply the conversions for off-road and show use only.
Some of the photos are showing parts installed in vehicles - this is for illustration purposes only and may include parts which are not included with the swap - like the car for example..